Saturday, December 03, 2005

Repositioning moi Blog!!

Its been a long long ..time sinc e I blogged just checked ..the last was on the 6th of August 2005. Almost four months and man..what a transition in these four months.....It was a Trekking trip to lonavala....Vipassana followed... , Summer placements soon after, term end exams later....a short trip home in between for Diwali......coming back to appear for the two remaining exams...then a quickly arranged trip to bangalore as soon as the exams were over....and the new semester ...from 7th November.....then the Art of living in the morning ...(at 5 am that is....)

Being held up with work , work and more work ...well not finding time is what ppl say an MBA is all about....

and but finally I have decided to come back on the blogging scene ..and ya a come back with a new blog spot to solely focus on activties that are shaping around my MBA....(or rather PGDM to be precise...)

...got an opportunity to do this..since my CMM( short form for Capital and Money Market) class got can cancelled......

Also I have hence named my comeback on the scene as repositioning(one of the hundred jargons that I am on the verge of mastering...) my blog....a new name...a new URL.....and a promise to come back often..as often as possible....

also the semester promises lesser classes and more time for self study..so ..in theory should find enough time to come here often.......

On this note will sign off....

Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home