Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wecome 2006!!

2006, and boy!! we welcomed it by partying till 3am in the morning on new year's day....scmhrd had a blast at the nearby Party plot.....combined party for the seniors as well as the juniors..the seniors had all the reason in the world to party ...really hard with the brilliant placements on campus this year, which I am sure will break all records.....and we juniors were ushering in the "the most important year for all of us"........Its my life, Summer of 69, Papa Kehte hain....and all the punjabi dance numbers...were all there to rock us through the five hour marathon party......this apart I also made it to the 10 am Competency mapping class on sunday morning......(thats what a B-School teaches I guess..).....

As the clock ticked twelve, there were handshakes and hugs all around....and the music only got better and faster after that.....and most of the people danced away to glory.....very few people were ready to leave the dance floor when the party was called off at 3.

The day before the new year I also had my first stint with the Andhra Mess food ......nearby our new boy's hostel...must confess..the food was really upto my hunger...

Today was another pleasant surprise....... when I received a call from Pilak( My college time friend, was in the US doing his MS from North Carolina State University) ....was really happy to hear from him..and all the more when he mentioned that he will be here only in India handling his dad's business.....

Life here in Hinjewadi only promises to get hectic with regular classes from tomorrow.....and with an assignment for submission tomorrow and the compulsory Gymnasium in the morning...What am I doing? Blogging......Man...will sign off for the moment....and continue the news from scmhrd laterz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home